Dive Theory Review
The course is designed for anyone who wants to improve their dive theory knowledge. PADI Divemaster candidates, IDC candidates, IDC Staff Instructor candidates and Course Director Training Course Applicants can use the program to prepare for their course exams. Divers of all levels can also take the course for personal enrichment.
The Course will run in 3 days. We will review in detail the 5 topics that make up the dive theory Exams:
- The Recreational Dive Planner
- General Dive Skills & The Diving Environment
What does It cost?
The course fee for Dive Theory Review onsite at Kasai Village is ₱9,995 or you can chose to do the PADI online course at $110(US), non refundable.
What to bring?
- Be familiar with PADI manuals (Open Water to Divemaster)
- Instructor manual
- PADI’s Guide To Teaching manual
- The Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving
- Diving Knowledge Workbook
- RDP Table & eRDPmL
- Non programmable calculator
- pens, tabs, etc.
- Miscellaneous stationary and note taking materials.
- Dress is informal – shorts and T-shirt are acceptable.
We wish to make every effort to help you prepare. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. We are more than happy to answer them.
|PADI eLearning Dive Theory + $110 to PADI, or 3 Days at Kasai Village||₱9,995|