Padi Emergency First Response
Duration: 1 day
Learn CPR and First Aid with Emergency First Response. First aid and CPR are good skills for anyone involved in adventure sports – just in case. You would also need these skills for the PADI Rescue Diver course. Emergency First Response is a PADI affiliate that specializes in teaching these lifesaving skills – and they’re for anyone, not just divers. Most PADI Instructors are also Emergency First Response Instructors! The fun part about Emergency First Response training is learning serious medical emergency response skills in an upbeat, positive environment. You gain the confidence that you are prepared to help in an emergency.
What do I need to start?
- Care about other people and want to be able to assist them in a medical emergency
What will I do?
Within this course you will learn the following:
- BLS (Basic Life Support) CPR and rescue breathing at the layperson level
- AED (automated external defibrillator) use (optional)
- Preventing and caring for shock
- Spinal injury management
- Use of barriers to reduce disease transmission risk
- Basic first aid and first aid kit considerations
What’s included in the course fee?
- Certification Fees
Whats not included in the course fee?
- EFR Primary and Secondary Care Participant Manual
- EFR Care at a Glance card
|PADI Emergency First Response (EFR)||₱7,500|